Sealed Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://sealed.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or by any website operated by a third party that is accessible via a link from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number (“personal information”). We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us on the Website.
Additionally, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your internet connection, including your browser type and IP address.
The information we collect automatically can identify you individually but unless you provide us your email address, we will have no way to contact you. This data collection also helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Provide you with special offers.
Third-party Links on the Website
The Website contains links to third parties who partner with us. If you use those links, these third parties may collect information about you. We do not control third party links or how they collect and use your personal information. If you have any questions about how they may protect your personal information, you should contact those third parties directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To assess your home’s needs and suitability of our home upgrades and financial offerings.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing programs
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Google and Facebook cookies exist on key pages of our Website. Google, Facebook, and other publishers may use information regarding your visit to our Website to display interest-based (behavioral) advertisements to you. We do not disclose your personal information for those purposes. We do not sponsor or endorse such advertising by third parties. These third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our affiliated companies.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can use an unsubscribe link in our emails or send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting Your Information
You may also communicate directly with a Sealed representative to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, write us at: Sealed Inc. – 1270 Broadway, Suite 502, New York, NY, 10001.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions are conducted via secure third party web-based payment portals.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the efforts of others to circumvent any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Mail: Sealed Inc., 22 W 38th St, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Or via email to: email@example.com
Or via our toll-free number: 844-473-2533